About Me

My photo
Enjoy sharing thoughts through pen..

Saturday 1 October 2011

Maa teri surat se alag, Bhagwan ki surat kya hogi!!


 


On this auspicious auspicious occasion of DURGA PUJA, the air around is filled with enjoyment....enjoyment of welcoming The MAA. MAA with her children coming to her father's house. We are all ready to welcome her as daughter coming home. And I am welcoming her as my MAA coming home!!




HER eyes as beautiful as Her's, HER bindi as similar as Her's, Her long hairs as same as Her's, HER face as similar as Her's, HER Divine aura makes me feel as I am close to Her. SHE is coming home, as if She is coming home!! After so many so many days..........so many months...........so many years........She is coming home!!


WELCOME MAA!!

2 comments:

  1. Rinu?
    I did know you have a great processor in the middle of your ears but didn't know It's good.

    Bhaiya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    i did't knew aapka bhi blog he!! pr kuch likha nhi aaj tk??

    ReplyDelete